Sunday, June 9, 2013

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests

Upcoming Events
  • Trip to Regina - June 9 - 16
  • Campus Gathering (Toronto) - June 17 - 21
  • Vacation (Toronto) - June 21 - 30
  • Preaching at New Life (Vancouver) - July 14
  • Trip to Creston, BC - July 21-23
  • Intergenerational Meeting - July 24
Praise Items
  • I am only 10% away from being Fully Funded!
  • For and abundance of finances pouring in for April and I
  • For Vanessa who has graduated and is going to be going to Hong Kong for work.
  • For Garry who was the SFU student that decided to be baptized at Mark West Pacific
  • For an abundance in the VUP Budget
  • For a successful and fulfilling VUP
  • For opportunities for me to lead and solidify my role as a leader.
Prayer Requests

Students & Campus
  • Pray for our students as they will be all over the place for the summer.
  • Pray for Anika who will be working at Pioneer Camp and heading to Uganda.  Pray for her fundraising efforts.
  • Pray for Lida who is working at Camp Qwanoes for the summer as a support kitchen staff.
  • Pray for Esther who is working in Ontario for the summer.
  • Pray for our students who will be staying in Vancouver.
  • Pray for Barron and I as we continue to vision and plan for next year.
Personal
  • Pray for the Post VUP stuff that I need to finish.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Chinese Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Next Generation Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.  
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship and wedding planning.  We are working at solidifying details and inviting people to volunteer.
  • Pray for my funding as I am sitting at around 90% of monthly's.  Pray that I will be fully funded within the next couple of months.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.
  • Pray for my health since I will be travelling quite a bit this summer
  • Pray for my trip back to Regina.  It definitely feels weird being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment