| Lida & Denee preparing Chocolate Crepes for Dessert |
For some of us, it has been a long time since we have last been in school and have forgotten the student life, myself included. After spending more time with Lida and Denee, I was reminded how stressful it is for students during the final exam period. The amount of time and commitment they need to put into studying for their final exams is to the point where they don't have enough time to sleep and/or eat.
As I think about sacrificial giving, it requires both time and commitment. Both of these which are key for students to give to do well on final exams. However, when I saw Lida and Denee choosing to give up a full day of studying to bless their peers and friends on residence with a full Christmas Dinner, I can only watch in awe and thank God for their hearts to serve and love their friends.
As we were faithful in serving God and serving His children, God blessed us with another 20 students that came and enjoyed a Christmas Dinner with us. It was again, another Great Banquet, however, this time I got the privilege of seeing the heart and sacrifice behind it from Lida and Denee.
God has indeed blessed Barron and I with amazing students and I pray that we would be good stewards of what He has given us.
| Denee enjoying the great Christmas Dinner |
| Chocolate Crepes!! |
| Full and Satisfied |
No comments:
Post a Comment