So over this past year, I have dropped hints about a special woman in my life. Well, I just wanted to let you all know that I am officially in a relationship for the past 6 months.
As I think about the people God has blessed me with in my life, I can't help but give praise to God for bringing April in to my life. April is in her last semester of her Masters in Counseling at Trinity Western. Her heart and love for the Lord is absolutely amazing and it has been such an amazing experience being able to walk together in our continued growth with Christ. Not only have we been able to sharpen each other like iron sharpening iron, we have also been able to experience more of God's character and love through each other.
| Christmas Time!! |
| April Painted this for me for our 6 month! |
I really wanted to include this specific section about April because I want to invite you all to pray for us and our relationship. As we are heading into a place where we are asking more serious questions potentially leading to marriage, we are really in need of your prayers all that much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment