Saturday, January 19, 2013

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests



Upcoming Events
  • Surrey Clubs Days - January 22, 23
  • Urban Dip - January 26
  • BC Staff Days - February 10-12
  • Next Generation Dialoge - February 15
  • Ski Retreat - February 15-17
  • Justice Conference - February 21-24
  • Urban Dip - March 2
Praise Items
  • For the fire and passion in our students as they are learning to grasp the vision and mission
  • For a core leaders team of 7
  • For the influx of new students studying scripture
  • For me being 81% funded for the year
  • For the growth and increased passion for prayer in myself and my students
  • For the increased interested in Next Generation Ministry
  • For the small group(s) in SFU Surrey
Prayer Requests

Students & Campus
  • Pray for the Next Gen Small Group & Surrey Small Group that it will continue to grow and the students in it will be blessed abundantly.
  • Pray for our Wednesday Leaders Group meetings.  Pray for vision and discernment on how to be keeping the vision and also passing the vision for Leaders-in-training.
  • For the SFU Team.  That they will continue to grow in shared vision
  • For Lida who is leading this team.
Personal
  • Pray for my growth as a leader as I lead and direct this Vancouver Urban Partnership.
  • Pray for recruitment (15 students in total)
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Chinese Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Next Generation Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.  I will be one of the three representing the 2nd Generation Chinese Born Canadian.  
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship and wedding planning.  We are looking for a venue still.  Please pray for the finances of our wedding too.
  • Pray for my funding as I am sitting at around 80% of monthly's.  Pray that I will be fully funded within the next couple of months.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment