Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Getting a Raise!

First of all... Thank You Everyone for all of your financial and prayer support over these past 3 years.  This ministry could not have happened without your incredible generosity.

It's as you have read it!  After 3 years of working with IVCF, I will be getting a raise, which means I get to fundraise more!  This raise will help increase my operational capacity to better serve and minister to students.  In my situation, it will cover the additional costs of rent as I am in a new prime location to do ministry.  Also, since I am getting married very shortly, the new amount will also cover extend health benefits for both April and I.

Here is an outline of the Before & After

Would you prayerfully consider an increase in your monthly support?

If God has placed on your heart to increase your support, I would love to have an opportunity to talk to you more about it.  If not, would you continue to be bathing the ministry in your prayers?  Either way, I would still love to be able to reconnect with all of you and chat via skype/phone.

Here's how to increase your support:

Credit Card:
Click Here
Click: "Donate"; Donation
Options
Section: Support a Member of our Staff
Section: Search for Staff - Justin Yuen
*All donations will be tax-receipted by Inter-Varsity

No comments:

Post a Comment