Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests

Upcoming Events
  • Leaders Small Group - Wednesday Evenings
  • The Big Day!! - October 12
Prayer Requests

Students & Campus
  • Pray for our Wednesday Leaders Small Group meetings.  Pray for vision and discernment on how to be keeping the vision and also passing the vision for Leaders-in-training.
  • For the SFU Team.  That they will continue to grow in shared vision
  • For for our core leaders team
  • Pray for the high calls we will be giving students in our small groups to start evangelistic bible studies.
  • Pray for Barron and I as we continue to mentor and disciple the leaders.  Pray for wisdom and discernment.
Personal
  • Pray for my growth as a leader and mentor.
  • Pray for recruitment.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Chinese Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Next Generation Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.  
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship and the last week of wedding planning.  Pray that this wedding will be honoring and glorifying God.
  • Pray for my funding as I am sitting at around 80% of monthly's with the raise.  Pray that I will be fully funded within the next couple of months.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.
  • Pray for my health.  I am starting to develop a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment