Friday, December 13, 2013

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests

Upcoming Events
  • Honeymoon! - December 16-23
  • Christmas - December 25 - Celebrate the Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ!
  • Winter Conference - December 27-31
  • First Day of Classes - January 6
  • First Week Tabling - January 7-10
  • Student Leadership Training (For the Executives) - January 10-12
  • Clubs Days Burnaby - January 14-16
  • Stories that Inspire Workshop (Evangelism Training) - January 17, 18
  • Clubs Days Surrey - January 21, 22
  • Missionsfest - January 24-26
Prayer Requests

Students & Campus
  • Pray for the transition from a core leaders group to an executive leaders group this upcoming semester
  • Pray for our Wednesday Leaders Core Group meetings.  Pray for vision and discernment on how to be keeping the vision and also passing the vision for Leaders-in-training.
  • For the SFU Executive Team.  That they will continue to grow in shared vision
  • For for our upcoming core leaders
  • Pray for a restorative time over the Christmas break for our students
  • Pray for Barron and I as we continue to mentor and disciple the leaders.  Pray for wisdom and discernment.
Personal
  • Pray for my growth as a leader and mentor.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Chinese Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Next Generation Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.  
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship in our new marriage.  Pray for opportunities to be witnesses to our neighbours and landlord.
  • Pray for discernment for April and I as April is trying to figure out what is the next step in her career.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.
  • Pray for my health.
Praise Item
  • I am nearly fully funded!  Praise the Lord.  Please be praying for the rest of the donations to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment