Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests

Upcoming Events
  • Mark West Pacific (April 26 - May 2)
Prayer Requests

Students & Campus
  • Pray for students who are still deciding on whether to go to Mark West Pacific.
  • Pray for our next term Executive Leadership Team
  • Pray for the 2 community houses we will be focusing on this summer.
  • Pray for exceptional follow-up after Mark West Pacific
  • Pray for the upcoming summer fellowship term.
  • Pray for Lida & Esther as this will be their final semester with us.
Personal
  • Pray for my growth as a leader and mentor.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Chinese Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Next Generation Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.  We are now communicating with the Ministerial in April.
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship in our new marriage.  Pray for opportunities to be witnesses to our neighbours and landlord.
  • Pray for more opportunities for April in her field of work.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths.
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.
  • Pray for my health.
Praise Item
  • I am nearly fully funded!  Praise the Lord.  Please be praying for the rest of the donations to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment