Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests

Upcoming Events
  • IVCF MARKwest Pacific Fundraiser - March 18
  • Regina Donor Visits - March 24 - April 4
  • MARKwest Pacific - April 29 - May 5
  • VUP - May 8 - June 4

Students & Campus
  • Pray for the SFU Interns (Alan, Sanjana, & Xenia) as they are in the interview process and discerning where to go to join staff.
  • Pray for the MARKwest Pacific Fundraiser - Goal $4000.
  • Pray for MARKwest Pacific Student Recruitment - Goal:  45 SFU Students.
  • Pray for the new team dynamics and partnership with each other
  • Pray for the on campus leadership and outreach events.
  • Pray for my funding to be fully funded in monthly donations.
  • Pray for our housing situation.  There are some complications which may require us to move.
Personal
  • Pray for my growth as a leader and mentor.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Inter-Generational Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship in our marriage and a deeper understanding of God's Love for each other.
  • Pray for more opportunities and clients for April in her field of work.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths.
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.
  • Pray for the regular rhythms of time with God for both April and I
  • Pray for wisdom and discernment around us being more missional in our everyday lives.
  • Pray for April and I as we are doing more family planning.

Praise Item
  • Praise the Lord for providing my full support in monthly donations
  • Praise the Lord that April and I are receiving new life and understanding of each other.
  • Praise the Lord for students not choosing fear but into faith.
  • Praise the Lord for open ears for our leaders and their responses to deeper calls into faith.
  • Praise the Lord 6 SFU students doing VUP this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment