What is your name? What are you studying?
Vanessa Ignacio. Business Administration
How long have you been studying at SFU?
4 years
What is your experience with the culture of SFU?
It is great. SFU Surrey has a great sense of community. It was very easy to feel that you are a part of big family.
What are some of the difficulties and challenges of being a Christian on the SFU Campus?
There were many events I would like to be a part of to meet new people and socialize. However, most of them revolve around drinking and partying. As a Christian I try not to associate myself with these kinds of things. It is also difficult to be friends with other people knowing that they do things that I am totally against to because of my faith.
How has God been shaping and changing your identity and views on mission since joining IVCF?
Through IVCF I am being challenged to really reach out to other people who don't know God.
What do you hope to see change in your friends and the SFU Campus?
I hope that they would really find in their hearts the meaning of the stories I share them. I hope that they would be able to relate to the greatness of God in their own personal way.
How can we pray for you and your ministry?
Pray for strength so I can handle all the stress that comes my way.

No comments:
Post a Comment