Sunday, November 25, 2012

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests


Upcoming Events
  • IVCF SFU Christmas Party  - December 3
  • Next Gen Dialogue - December 14
  • Personal Retreat - December 19 - 21
  • Urbana!!!! - December 27-31
  • Student Leadership Camp - January 4-6
  • Urban Dip - Jan 26
Praise Items

  • For the abundance of financial resources to send our students to Urbana.
  • For an abundance of financial blessings with my own funding.  God allowing me to be 80% funded.
  • For our 7 students going to Urbana. 
Prayer Requests
  • Pray for the Next Gen Small Group & Surrey Small Group that it will continue to grow and the students in it will be blessed abundantly.
  • Pray for our Wednesday Leaders Group that our students going to Urbana will be able to come regularly before Urbana starts.  We will be focusing on preparing for Urbana and giving providing our students with Intercessory Prayer Training.
  • For the SFU Team.  That together the SFU students going will begin to work as a team and receive a shared vision for the SFU Campus.
  • That their experience will not just end with Urbana, but will be the beginning of something greater.
  • Pray for my growth as a leader as I lead and direct this Vancouver Urban Partnership.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Chinese Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Next Generation Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.  I will be one of the three representing the 2nd Generation Chinese Born Canadian.  
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship as we have finished our pre-engagement counseling classes and discerning the next step.
  • Pray for my funding as I am sitting at around 80% of monthly's.  Pray that I will be fully funded by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment