Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Upcoming Events & Prayer Requests

Upcoming Events
  • BC Staff Days - Feb. 11, 12
  • SFU Ski Retreat - Feb. 12 - 14
  • Justice Conference - Feb. 21, 22
Prayer Requests

Students & Campus
  • Pray for the transition from a core leaders group to an executive leaders group this upcoming semester
  • Pray for our Wednesday Emerging Leaders Group meetings.  Pray for vision and discernment on how to be keeping the vision and also passing the vision for Leaders-in-training.
  • For the SFU Executive Team.  That they will continue to grow in shared vision
  • Pray for Barron, Lida, and I as we are discerning what it looks like to lead a student executive team.
  • Pray for  the Ski Retreat that we can have more Non-Christians coming out to it.
Personal
  • Pray for my growth as a leader and mentor.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Chinese Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Next Generation Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.  We are now communicating with the Ministerial in March.
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship in our new marriage.  Pray for opportunities to be witnesses to our neighbours and landlord.
  • Pray for discernment for April and I as April is trying to figure out what is the next step in her career.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.
  • Pray for my health.
Praise Item
  • I am nearly fully funded!  Praise the Lord.  Please be praying for the rest of the donations to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment