Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Upcoming Events and Prayer Request

Upcoming Events
  • Vacation - July 1-24
    • Alberta Trip - July 10-18
  • 30th Birthday!! - July 7
  • To Whom Shall We Go Interview - July 8

Students & Campus
  • Pray for this summer as the students to apply what they have learned from the Servant Partners around Radical Hospitality.
  • Pray that God empower the students to lead during my time away for vacation.
  • Pray that the students will be able to continue to lead regular socials to better invite their Non-Christian friends into a loving community.
  • Pray for perseverance for students as they are finishing midterms
  • Pray for rest for the students that they will be able to set appropriate boundaries
  • Pray specifically for Catherine and her family as they work through some challenges. 
  • Pray for more Urbana registrations
  • Pray for the logistics of travel and a fundraising event.
  • Pray for my funding.  I will be raising an additional $12,000 ($1,000/month) this year of monthly donations.  Pray that God would place on the hearts of donors to come on as supporters
  • Pray for Barron as he will be transitioning to Grad School this summer.
  • Pray for Dave as he transitions into being the new Team Leader of the Van East Team
  • Pray for the interns as they transition to life in Vancouver and ministry.
  • Pray for the discernment of students as they are wrestling with the idea of a community house.
Personal
  • Pray for my growth as a leader and mentor.
  • Pray for me as I continue to network and connect with other Churches in the Lower Mainland.
  • Pray for the Inter-Generational Dialogue between 1st and 2nd Generation Chinese Pastors.
  • Pray for mine & April's relationship in our marriage and a deeper understanding of God's Love for each other.
  • Pray for more opportunities and clients for April in her field of work.
  • Pray for our general finances.  We are asking God to allow us to break even each month.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my Sabbaths.
  • Pray for me that I will rest well during my vacation.
  • Pray for me that I will be exercising more regularly.
  • Pray for the regular rhythms of time with God for both April and I

Praise Item
  • Praise the Lord for being able to partner with Servant Partners and to learn about Radical Hospitality
  • Praise the Lord that April and I are coming to a deeper understand of God's love for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment