Friday, October 14, 2016

Introducing Alan!

Alan, my new Staff Partner
What can I say?  I'm really excited to share with you that I'm no longer alone on the SFU Campus.  After a year of interning at SFU, Alan has officially accepted the position to be campus staff at SFU.
Alan graduated from Queens University with a Major in Classics.  He's quite quirky and enjoyed good food.  Some of his responsibilities on top of being my staff partner at SFU will be to start up a community house (which has already started!)

Currently, he is still in the process of raising his full support so he is on campus one day/week.  Yet, even with him being on campus one day a week has allowed him to start leading an investigatory bible study with a Muslim student who has come to the community house.

Please join with the SFU Community and I as we pray for our brother to be fully funded.  He is still in need of $500/month before being able to be full-time on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment