Friday, October 14, 2016

Upcoming Events and Prayer Requests

Upcoming Events
  • Common Dinner - October 20
  • IVCF Fall Fundraiser - October 22
  • BC Staff Days - October 24-25
  • Joint Retreat? (UVic, UBC, SFU) TBD - November 11-13
Students & Campus
  • Pray for Alan Thorimbert as for the last 15% of his fundraising.
  • Pray that God would give the student leaders perseverance to keep following Jesus in the midst of exams.
  • Pray for my fundraising as I am about $1000/month short this year.
Personal
  • Pray for my continued growth as a leader.
  • Pray for both April and I as we continue to journey together in marriage.
  • Pray that I would be motivated to exercise more.

Praise Item
  • Praise the Lord for God's provision in the Community House!
  • Praise the Lord for the investigatory bible studies springing up around campus.
  • Praise the Lord for the restful vacation and safe journey to Taipei and Hong Kong.
  • Praise the Lord for more full-time work for April this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment